December 31, 2000

About Me

Name: Michael Andrew Zimmer
D.O.B: 18th January, 1985 --- Capricorn, Year of the Rat, Element: Wood*
Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
Nationality: Australian, Canadian citizenship (paternal)
Occupation: Hospitality casual *sigh* I AM A SCIENTIST
Residence: Yeppoon, QLD
Religion: No thank you.

Favourite Colours: red, black, deep blue, deep green, deep purple
Favourite foods: Chinese, Mexican, Italian, chicken, bbq meat and shish kebabs, hot chips
Hobbies: Reading, writing, designing, photography, computer games, movies, news, fantasy, Japanese, and music

About to read: I think it will be some biochem textbooks, sigh
Currently reading: The Face of the Enemy, David A. McIntee (Yes, It's a Dr Who BBC novel)
Last books read:
Whiteout by Ken Follett; Diana Wynne Jones' Howl's Moving Castle, Robert Whiting's Tokyo Underworld,
Last movie seen at theatre: SoaP
Last movie seen on a television set: The Grudge DVD
Last movie seen on my computer: Team America World Police or Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala
Anime/Manga currently into: BLEACH, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, MÄR, Law of Ueki, Onepiece
Television currently watching regularly:
TV is evil - except the Glasshouse (which is getting axed)

Last CD I bought:
Nelly Furtado "Loose"
Music I enjoy: DefTeq, The Grates, Ben Lee,


Short Bio:

Grew up in Yeppoon. Youngest of 3, brother and a sister. Brendan's senior 2001. Did music stuff. CQU Biomed graduate 2004. Didn't much of anything. Worked in Japan for a year for AEON/Amity Hitachi. Worked a lot. Now back in Australia. Going back to uni next year. Like stuff. I.N.D.Y.


Last updated this: 09 November, 2006


*I never realised this was an "element", more detritus really

*Don't think this doesn't happen^
^But please, use something more imaginative then: "I seen ur foto on ur awesome site. Ur hot az kuldB hunk. Add me to MSN hottiebabe4u5617". That's spamalicious. AND DELETED.


I HAVE STORES
VISIT AND BUY