January 18, 2007

Fighting the Gaming System

I reached lvl 60 on my Warcraft character. But, yesterday marked the release of The Burning Crusade, and expansion that adds 10 more levels (which are filled with all sorts of much more awesome items). I didn't buy it, and I'm still actually considering not buying it. If I did, I'd be startinga whole new character, healing is oh so boring, I want to smash stuff to bits, and have a pet, so I'd be going Hunter, I think.

I've also been put onto a browser based intarnets MMORPG: The Kingdom of Loathing (KoL). It is very funny and punny and just plain weird. Knife weilding cans of asparagus keep getting the jump on me, luckily I have a Viking hemet and ranged Disco Ball to help me, and if that fails I can fall back on a Magic Ray of Something.

And... I finished Trogdor's Peasant Quest in record time. It took a lot of LOOKing about, but I did it. It really wasn't worth it, but you know you like Trogdor enough to try some old school RPGing.

And now I have to travel away to the Gold Coast for The Big Day Out this weekend. Hapy Birthday to me. It's going to be a good one. Next week marks a new beginning. Let's see how serious I take that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home