December 23, 2006

Photoart: en V

Viktoria was jealous of my zombification of Big Dave G, so asked if I could do it on a picture of her. She supplied a really cool (and dare I say a bit hot - note: she's got kids, and they have a dad^) photo.

Aside from the standard green flesh via red eye reduction (which is admittedly very green). Check out the red eyes (oh... the irony), hella awesome cheek effectss, and the eye clones in the background. I tried a few hair morphs (blue, blonde and pink), but I think the natural hair tone generally looked best, and had the most mysterious-noir enticement to it.

The hair on this photo really made lasso-ing stuff really hard to provide effects. It's far from perfect, but I'm pretty happy.

Viks said I could post this up. I'm not creepy. But I found this just for her. Can zombies dance?


^I think he got upgraded to fiancee status after proposing in his sleep, good job (Viks can corect that misinformation - don't hurt me)

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 27, 12:35:00 pm AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Excellent job with that photograph!

'Cos I was such a good girl, I got a new camera (Fuji SLR) and my own photogrpah editing program for christmas. :oD

I hope you had an excellent weekend...aside from half dying and all.

Yes, you are correct with the details of my proposal. :o)

Finally....nope....I couldn't dance well to save my life (not that that really stops me).


Ciao!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home