August 09, 2006

Ah The Beach

While cleaning up the mounds of trash in my room, I discovered an awesome semi-Brechtian play that I created for Year 12 Drama about the beach. It's one of my top things to polish a bit and put online , when I get a genuine not-just-a-blog website. It is actually pretty good touching on both social and environmental issues associated with beach life. It's also got stupid (as in great) shits and giggles.

Anyway, beaches kick ass. I really found in Japan, that I am going to have to live near the beach wherever I end up. I was like 12 blocks walk/bike ride from the beach, it was too much, I could barely see the ocean - but it always made me feel better. Back home, I'm about 500m from two beach coves - awesome.

(not my house BTW)





















One of the things that one does have to be aware of being back in Australia though, is the presence of all manner of deadly beasties. Including Stingers. So its not all perfection, but its close enough for me (they only get tourists after all).

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wed Aug 09, 10:53:00 pm AEST, Blogger ZayZayEM said...

okay... formatting sucks a bit there.

Blogger's editor is not quite WYSIWYG...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home