What does China google?
Foreign Policy Passport, has a nice list of the top questions that China is googling. They ask usto remember "who is online in China—the elites." But then again we also have to remember, who enters a question into a search engine - computer illiterate r-tards.
Case in point, a selection - with answers:
- Why are we alive? - it's better than the alternative, I think...
- Why do we need to drink water? - see above
- How to build a harmonious society? - you release that Shanghai is keeping tabs on you don't you
- Should I see an Internet friend in person - should you trust the internet to answer this?
- Should I continue living? -
- Should I join the Party? -
- Should I have a child? - it worries me that people are consulting google for the answers to important life decisions
Do I see the makings of a revolution in the questions. Not really, I see problems in Chinese computer literacy.
Anyway take a look at the stats for the past two years. I think this blog had another birthday. It's done monthly. We've worked up to an average of over 340 unique hits a month.