January 25, 2005

Spank Me and Give Me a Job (I'm a Man!)

So in boredom I decided to retake the SparkNotes Tests. Pleasantly greeted most results.

Except the Death test. My increased driving appears to have knocked 4 years and a month of my expectancy (now 17 May, 2035 from July 23, 2039). I've been exercising more too. Maybe its the strangers with candy I need to start avoiding...


Anyway top points has to be the MAN (erhem, Sex) Test - which correctly identified me as a MAN. Albeit only 24% MAN, but given that almost everyone I know has been ID'd woman (and most of them were men) and my previous result was 67% woman, I'm happy with the amount of butching up I've done over the past few months. It also has me in the top 93 percentile of manliness.

Apparently I've switched from Politician to Mentor - which I think is a Extrovert -> Introvert switch for the most part.
You are a Mentor!
(Submissive Extroverted Abstract Thinker)

You are a MENTOR (SEAT). Some would call you the most powerful and influential of all people. Those people are wrong.

The reality is that you DON'T really WANT to impose personal views or beliefs on others. Yet you are extroverted and intelligent, and you like to get involved. So you help others with the pursuit of knowledge.

You're the reason that people say teachers are also students. You are as much a learner as a master, and this satisfies you.

You won't die a lonely death, but towards the end you'll grow introspective, wondering if your life meant anything. This will last for decades, and you'll die after your spouse.

Additionally I've redeemed myself slightly on the Untelligence test. Still not back at 98%, but I think that's due to my mislaid humour. I can take a joke. Up to 78% from 61%.
The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

The subject is brave, however, and shows real strength in that department. Courageousness is a large part of untelligence.

Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a hot-shot level of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals.
Other scores:
  • Stress - 17% from 21% "get a job you hippie"
  • Jerk - 46% from 51%
  • Lazy - 53% from 55% 93rd percentile
  • Greed - 48 % still 85th percentile
  • American- 43% still

Didn't have time for much else. Now I need to sleep. Ja mata ne.


PS - OREOS ARE YUMMY BUT WIZARDS ARE MAGICALLY DELICIOUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home