April 06, 2005

Lost:Breakfast Club
You are Lost: The Breakfast Club.

Jocks and criminals. Young people and angst.
Barry Manilow's wardrobe.

We are not alone. We're stuck with each other.
Diversity reigns supreme, so let's all try to
get along, shall we?


What Lost Movie Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla




OK, I'm just adding this weird thing just happened...


a millipede (yes a millipede) just shot itself off my bookshelf, or cd stack, onto my keyboard. HOLY SHIT!! That was freaky. Millipedes should not be able to fly, or even leap short differences, let alone about the foot between here and my bookshelf. WTF!


2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 06, 11:47:00 am AEST, Blogger Chris C said...

Milipedes in Japan are evil. Apparently they bite and their bite is quite nasty. They are called something like "Mukado" (but I could have got that entirely wrong) and like to fall off cielings and then bite unsuspecting persons. Not that I want to scare you or anything...

 
At Wed Apr 06, 01:25:00 pm AEST, Blogger ZayZayEM said...

Oh great.

I've been told:
飛んでるげしげしに攻撃された

Is the right way to say "a flying millipede attacked [me]".

Man, I hate bugs that bite. I'd make a great entymologist. Just give me chloroform and a jar and it would be "goodnight my sweet pretties".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home