January 31, 2005

Better than a Knife in the Eye

Yes, its a new tagline folks.

Not that I have any regular visitors who might care.

I also opened up a store, where you can buy goodies, starting with aargh-my-eye/beter than a knife... shirts.

I need the money. I also want the money.

Cafepress is cool for this sort of thing. They must be raking it in though.

I'm not the world's best artist, but that hasn't stopped any one making a buck before.

Its more fun than Adsense anyway.

PS - Support This Site

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 02, 08:50:00 am AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been to your site and I too am working very hard at adsense xxx terrorism terror screw to increase my revenue. I am also looking into many NEW ways to utilize the design to further direct people to follow my ads.
adsense xxx terrorism terror screw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home