February 18, 2005

A month in the wild

ichikagetsu ni arechi de

I had a post.


My shitty computer lost it.

I still can't seem to do anything that makes it better. And stuff is still running.

This site has had 165 individual visitors since its inception. Most are from North America. Followed by Australia. then Japan. And then the UK, Singapore, and oddly Spain tie for fourth.

Whatever. Buenos dias. Tu e bella senorita. Leche.

Most vistors seem to be funneled from Sushi and Maple Syrup.

Though, nobody has purchased anything from my store yet. (hint hint - nah kidding, I don't really expect anyone to - it would be cool though).

Due to my technical problems I'm going to leave the post introducing myself tomorrow. I'm a procrastinator.

Final note: Good news. I found a Naruto Torrent thats still being seeded. It might take a while longer, but it has 25 episodes in it. Awexome!

PS - ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE END OF THE WORLD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home