February 08, 2005

Rove still 'live

Rove[live] is back - and despite my caution - its still great. Yay.

The Glasshouse also returns tomorrow night (more Corrine...) As well as the third season of Jeopardy (but I think I'll miss that).

Wikitravel has a great Japanese phrasebook, and some halfway decent information on travel destinations.
It suffers from a far greater P.O.V./conversational tone than Wikipedia, but I think that is part of the idea for a travel guide.

Shopping 'venture tomorrow, so I'll see about picking up a real phrasebook, also some ESL texts from the library.

Going to go and investigate the official Japanese National Tourist Organisation website.

Turns out that the letter from Friday was sent to all AHS students by mistake. Phew.

PS - RAP and RB LYRICS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home