September 06, 2006

To every girl I know

Why Do All Girls Think They're Fat?
There's a little girl on my mind
All the time there's always one
Look what shes done...
She makes me look at her thighs
You know I sure hate to lie
But what can I tell her
You know it's so beautiful
Man how come all girls think there fat?
Hey hey hey she's so pretty my friend
Hey hey hey I feel stupid... again
She said "It's all right, come over tonight,
My mom's not home, I'm all alone!"
She took me back to her house
She pushed me down on the couch, she said
"Now it's all right, were gonna be good friends
Cause that kissin' only leads to the end"
Hey hey hey she's so pretty, my friend
Hey hey hey I feel stupid


I'd name names, but they'd take it the wrong way.

Too many girls complain about being fat.

It was just ridiculous in Japan.

Don't be anorexic.

I love Reel Big Fish. This is one of their really good short catchy songs.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Wed Sept 06, 07:24:00 pm AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day,

I think many women think they are fat because of the way media/hollywood presents females, amongst other reasons.

Take care,

Viks

 
At Wed Sept 06, 10:41:00 pm AEST, Blogger ZayZayEM said...

Women are also excellent at equating "weight" and "fat" with each other and "ugly". While health concerns about weight might be serious - when your a size 8, or even a size 16, that 5 kilos you keep worrying about probably is not what is turning guys away. It's probably your stupid bitchy anxieties and obsessive behaviour.

 
At Thu Sept 07, 12:39:00 pm AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen sista! Err...brother. :o)

I shall not name names, but my old flatmate had major anxieties about her weight, so much so that she had an eating disorder (how sad that someone needs to come out to watch you eat and enjoy food).

She also said she didn't want to do exercise because she didn't want "chunky" legs. *cough*

Nasty piece of work she was. :o/ I wonder what made her that way?

Take care,

Viks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home