February 20, 2005

Gem-digging the Internet

So with the current North Korea-Japan situation I was reminded of something i'd seen on the internet ages ago.

So without further ado:
Kim Jong Il (the illmatic)'s Livejournal

If you like that - there's:
Kim's Commie Manifesto
Saddam's Cyber Palace
Osama's Offerings
(and you can find endless more cousin-sites)

But the ultimate Gem that I re-discovered recently was a brilliant piece of English Education:
Enjoy HOME ENGLISH HOME (Flash required)

PS - Poetry
God bless sparknotes.
------------------------------------------------------
I love my frosh.
I wish I could sleep.

Why does everyone go to the pub on Tuesday?
Why do I never go?
Why do I still love them?
-----------------------------------------------------
shoot me now
-Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home