May 08, 2007

I'm Your Goddess

Hooray. Sexual ambiguity.

At least I'm psychotic and wrathful... I guess that's why I got labelled female.

Which God or Goddess are you like?
Your Result: Goddess Sekhemet

You are Sekhemet. You are loving and caring, but when need be, you are fierce and protective. You love the color red and you are no vegetarian. Your feirce nature makes you somewhat like a rebel, but you like it that way. Congratulations!! You are Goddess!!

Goddess Bast

Budha

Satan

The Christian God

God Zeus

You are your own God or Goddess

Jesus

Which God or Goddess are you like?
Make Your Own Quiz

This test does start of with a little into of crazy though:
There are people out there who dont know how much we resemble our creaters. [sic] They go on living thinking that we just came to be. Thats not the case. We are here yes, but the gods and Goddesses who made us, also put a little of themselves in us.
I think it's sad when someone sees something special in themselves, and then has to say "Oh, it must have come from somewhere else". I know being proud can be a sin, but I don't think that self respect should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home